Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Small steps

OK, so I vowed to post more often. I'm recommitting. It's funny I can have great self-discipline, sometimes. These times are few and far between, but when I'm on, I'm on.

So here we go yet again, this time I'm only going to commit to updating once a week. Small steps. I read quite a few blogs and I've found so many smart, cool women that have interesting, funny and thoughtful things in their lives to share and they do it well. I hope to join their ranks one day. Small steps.

I have a lot to say about the whole Duke Lacrosse thing, but it is hard to be smart and thoughtful at midnight on a workday with a two year old staring at you begging for more Easter candy. Small steps...Maybe I'll find the time to be smart and thoughtful later in the week.

No comments: